CLT Exam Results: The Computer Literacy Test examination for government jobs in the state is given to applicants from Karnataka in the months of September, October, November, and December. This examination is being held, and candidates who have taken it can download their CLT Exam Score Card and Digital Certificate, which will be used to determine the outcome of this Computer Literacy Examination.
The Karnataka State Government will only release the CLT Exam Results or Score Card via the official website at clt.karnataka.gov.in. Candidates will be able to view the CLT Exam Result via the portal at clt.karnataka.gov.in according to the slot of examination that they have registered to attend the examination.
So let’s take a deep look about Computer Literacy Test CLT Exam Results 2023 where we will discuss about How to download CLT Exam Results, How to see CLT Exam Results, also how to register yourself and login to CLT website.
CLT Exam Results Details Table:
|Article Name||CLT Exam Result 2023|
|Exam By||Karnataka State Electronics Development Corp. Ltd.|
|Name of Diploma||Computer Literacy Test|
|Exam Date||December 2022|
|Exam Result Date||January 2023|
|Exam Passing Marks||Above 33%|
|CLT Exam Fee||Rs. 359|
|Article Category||Exam Result|
|Official Portal||Open from Here|
2023 CLT Exam Results
The official authority of Karnataka State Electronics Development Corp. Ltd. (KEONICS) has announced the Karnataka CLT Exam Result 2023 For CLT Exam in September, October, November, and December 2022. Workers and Candidates who took the previous year’s Karnataka CLT Test can check their passing status and other results reports by downloading CLT Exam Result 2023. Applicants who have received a passing status are recommended to download their CLT Digital Certificate 2023 by logging into clt.karnataka.gov.in. Catch the most recent Karnataka CLT Exam Result 2023 Update from this page.
The Karnataka state government’s computer literacy examination results will be available only through the aforementioned website, and a login will be required to see them.
The Digital Certificate including information on the CLT exam result will also necessitate the submission of access credentials. This will be available in the download section of the clt karnataka examination website.
Computer Certificate Online CLT Exam:
Today, in this Digital Age, everyone should be familiar with computers. Nevertheless, when it comes to digitalisation in government departments, it becomes a national development issue. Many government employees in India are unaware of computer fundamentals, putting them at a disadvantage. The Karnataka State Government has taken this subject seriously and launched the CLT Portal, which is run by the Karnataka State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KEONICS).
Employees must first log in to the CLT Portal and apply for a computer test. Employee students who pass the CLT Exam can view their CLT Result and download their CLT Digital Certificate. Let’s learn more about CLT by browsing this page.
How Can I Download My CLT Exam Results Online?
The Karnataka Computer Literacy Exam result can be seen on the official website. To check the outcome, follow the steps outlined below.
- First, the candidate must go to the Karnataka CLT’s official website,.
- After landed on the official website, go to the header menu bar and select the download option.
- Then, find and select the Scorecard/Digital Certificate option.
- Now, a new page will appear where you have to enter your KGID/Employee ID and Password.
- Then press the login button.
- CLT Digital Certificate will appear on your computer screen after a few seconds.
- Print a copy of the certificate for future reference.
CLT Student Analytics
Every exam is accompanied by CLT Student Analytics, which assists teachers and parents in guiding their students’ educational formation. Student analytics include the following:
- In-depth examination of the results.
- Insights into strengths and weaknesses in 15+ academic fields.
- Problems to practise for future tests.
- Use the percentile rank to discover how your scores compare to others.
- Score comparison for the ACT, SAT, and PSAT.
How to Register for Computer Literacy Test Online 2023
Applicants from government agencies must register for the Computer Literacy Test. Only then can they apply for the CLT Examination. The steps to verify CLT Online Registration are shown below.
- First of all Simply go to the KEONICS Official Website at https://clt.karnataka.gov.in/.
- Now, from the Head Bar, Select Registeration.
- Enter your KGID Number and Date of Birth into HRMS.
- Employee Profile Information will be moved.
- Now enter the required information.
- Now Upload the Scanned documents.
- Then a Verification code will be send to your Registered mobile number through email and mobile, Verify it.
- Username and Login Id will be provided to you.
- Here is how one can register for the CLT Exam online.
Employee Exam CLT Login
After registering, the candidate can create a login to access the Exam Application and Exam Schedule Check. The steps for creating a Login are listed below.
- To begin, go to the KEONICS Official Website.
- From the home page, select Login.
- The Login Box will appear in a new tab.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click the Login button.
- This is how one can access the CLT Portal.
CLT Digital Certificate Download
CLT Exam Admit Card & Certificate can be downloaded online by all employees. The steps to download CLT Score Certificate 2021 are provided below.
- To begin, go to the KEONICS Official Website.
- Now, from the Head Bar, select Download.
- The CLT Digital Certificate Download Box will open in a new tab.
- Enter the Roll No. and any other information requested.
- Choose the Download option.
- CLT Digital Score Card Certificate can be viewed on the screen.
- The CLT Certificate can be downloaded by clicking on the Download Option.
Who Can Apply for a Karnataka CLT Digital Certificate online?
As we all know, the portal was launched by the Karnataka State Electronics Development Corporation Limited (KEONICS). As a result, only Karnataka Government Workers and Staff are eligible to apply for CLT. The candidate is not limited by age, gender, or community. The Department charges Rs.359 + for CLT Online Fees, which can also be paid online.
List of CLT Digital Certificate Necessary Documents
Workers who wish to apply for the CLT Digital Certificate Online Application and access the CLT Portal must have the following papers.
- Email address and phone number
- Passport size Photo
- Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and so forth.
- Government Employee Certificate
CLT Exam Date 2023
|CLT Notification Release||February 2023|
|Application Date||February 2023|
|Last Date||March 2023|
|Admit Card Available||April 2023|
|CLT Exam Date||April 2023|
|Result Date||March 2023|
CLT Exam Result Important Links
|CLT Exam Result 2023 Status||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Join Telegram for the latest updates||Click Here|
Hope that now by reading this article, you have fully understood about What is Computer Literacy Test? and Who are the eligibile to see CLT Exam Results, the important documents for CLT Exam Results, How to register online for CLT Exam Results, Login process and How to download CLT Exam Results etc. Thank you so much for reading the article. Kindly share this information to others and let them know about this Informative update of CLT Exam Results! Thanks.
Important FAQs Regarding CLT Exam Results:
1. When will the CLT Exam 2023 Result be released?
CLT Exam Result 2023 will be released by KEONICS on October 2023.
2. Where can I Download a digital certificate for clt.karnataka.gov.in 2023?
CLT Exam Result/CLT Digital Certificate can be downloaded at the official website clt.karnataka.gov.in.
3. What are the Required things for checking Karnataka CLT Exam Results 2023?
The following credentials are required to check CLT Results/Scorecard: KGID/Employee ID and Password.