Forest Guard Recruitment 2023: Here is a Good news for all the candidates who have been waiting for Forest Guard Recruitment 2023/Madhya Pradesh Forest Guard recruitment for a long time, because this year Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has notified a total of 2,112 vacancies has been issued for the recruitment of forest guard, field guard and jail guard under MP Forest Guard Bharti 2023.
The main feature of the Forest Guard Recruitment issued by Madhya Pradesh Vyapam is that the educational qualification for this recruitment has been set very low, under which all the candidates who have passed 10th from any recognized board of education can apply successfully.
The application process for MP Forest Guard recruitment was to be started from January 19, 2023, but due to the heavy load on the server due to the ongoing Patwari vacancy, the initial date to apply for this recruitment has been fixed as January 23, 2023. Under which after the start of the application process, all the candidates can visit the official website and successfully submit the application form by 3 February 2023. The examination of all the candidates involved in the application process of MP Forest Guard Bharti 2023 will be conducted through offline mode from 11 May 2023 at various examination centres.
Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Details Table:
|Name||Madhya Pradesh Forest Guard|
|Department||Madhya Pradesh Forest Department|
|Number of Posts Vacancy||1772|
|Age Limit||21 to 28 years|
|Educational Qualification||10th Pass|
|Application Starts from||20th January 2023|
|Last Date for Application||3rd February 2023|
|Last date to Pay Application Fee||8th February 2023|
|MP Vanrakshak Exam Date Starting from||11th May 2023|
|Official Website||Open Here|
Educational Qualification for Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
Class 10th and 12th pass candidates from any recognized board included in the application process can apply successfully under the Forest Guard recruitment issued by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.
Age Limit for Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
Under the recruitment of MP Forest Guard, Area Guard and Jail Guard issued by Madhya Pradesh Vyapam, the age limit of all the candidates involved in the application process has been fixed as minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years, however, for all candidates in this age, according to government rules. Discount is given accordingly.
Pay Scale for Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
The salary given below is provided per month by the State Government of Madhya Pradesh for all the selected candidates on various vacant posts issued by the Madhya Pradesh Forest Department:-
Salary :- Rs. 19500 – Rs. 62000/-.
MP Forest Guard Application Fee
Candidates who want to fill Mp Van Vibhag Bharti Online Form for Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 in Madhya Pradesh Forest Department. All of them have to pay the required fees for filing the application. Because the registration of any candidate will not be considered complete without payment of application fee. You can check the application fee according to your category by the information given below.
Category Application Fee
- Normal Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD Rs. 250/-
How to apply online for Madhya Pradesh Forest Guard Recruitment?
Applicants can apply by following the steps given below.
- First of all go to the Official website issued by the government.
- A new page will open in front of you. Now you have to go to the new register. there register yourself.
- Fill all the information asked correctly.
- Now on your registered Email id, you will get Application ID and Password.
- After that login your ID and Password.
- Now you have to fill all the information in the MP Forest Guard Online Form. Your studies and your personal statement. After that upload your photo and your signature.
- After filling all the details, you have to pay the application fee of Madhya Pradesh Forest Guard Vacancy online.
- Finally You have to click on submit. If you want, you can also take a print out of it.
What is PFMS Scholarship 2023 Status Yojana?
Selection Process of MP Forest Guard Recruitment:
The government has included two types of procedures for the MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 selection process.
- Written exam
- Physical Measurements (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- verification of documents
How to Download MP Forest Guard Admit Card
Admit card is a very important document. All the candidates who are going to appear for the MP Forest Guard Recruitment Exam need to carry the MP Forest Guard Admit Card with them to the exam hall. No candidate will be allowed to take the exam without the hall ticket. Steps to download MP Forest Guard Admit Card are as follows:
- First of all, Candidates need to Go to the official website of MP Forest Guard.
- On the homepage, select the admit card section.
- After this click on the link ‘Forest Guard / Vanrakshak Admit Card 2022’.
- Candidates can now download the admit card by entering login details. The login details are application number as ID and date of birth as password.
- Take a print out of the downloaded admit card and save it for future references.
MP Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2023
MP Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2023: Candidates can check here MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern for written test. Knowing the MP Forest Guard Exam Pattern in advance will be helpful for the candidates during the examination. As per the exam pattern candidates can adopt some proper strategy to prepare for the exam.
Subject Covers of General Knowledge, General Hindi, General English, General Mathematics, General Science Total Marks of 100.
- MP Forest Guard written exam consists of five subjects and the total paper is of 100 marks.
- Each question is of 1 mark.
- Exam Duration 2 Hours.
- Negative marking is not applicable.
- The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi.
How to prepare for MP Forest Guard Exam 2022?:
Candidates preparing for MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022 in Hindi must follow the preparation strategy for better performance. The basic requirement of preparation strategy is to have a good understanding of the exam pattern and syllabus. Candidates need to schedule and manage time properly for the preparation. Here are some basic tips which can help the candidates while preparing for the MP Forest Guard Exam, these tips are as follows:
- The first step is to be well aware of the syllabus and exam pattern and start preparing accordingly.
- Candidates should learn, understand and clear their concepts with the help of good books.
- Set aside fixed time for solving mock tests and previous year question papers which are available on the official website to get an idea about the exam.
- The secret to passing any competitive exam is consistent revision and practise. It helps in increased speed and accuracy.
How to check MP Forest Guard Recruitment Result:
After the successful completion of the written test the result will be available on the official website. Candidates can check the MP Forest Guard Result by using the following steps:
- Visit the official website of MP Forest Guard.
- Search MP Forest Guard Result 2022 link on the homepage.
- Enter login credentials ie Roll Number (Maximum 8 digits) and Date of Birth.
- MP Forest Guard Result will appear on the screen.
- Then Download it and also take a print out of the result because of future needs.
So here in this article we covered all the topics related What is Forest Guard Recruitment 2023, The Criterai, Fees, Online process of Forest Guard Recruitment, Exam pattern of Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 and much more related to it. If you really liked this article about Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 then please share this as much as possible because this is very Helpful to those who needs. Thank you so much!