IGNOU Grade Card Status: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date of admission for January 2023 session from January 31 to February 10, 2023. IGNOU 2023 Admission for January session started on December 28, 2022 in online mode on the official website. By going to ignou.ac.in, applicants can access the admission portal for IGNOU and complete the necessary procedures for IGNOU Admission 2023. The IGNOU Registration Process 2023 can be finished by applicants for admission to the university by the deadline.
Candidates belonging to SC/ST category applying for IGNOU program can claim for fee exemption. Candidates who want to register for 2nd or 3rd year can take IGNOU Admission 2023 by filling the re-registration form till the last date of submission. IGNOU offers admission to various UG, PG, Certificate, Diploma, PG Diploma and Doctorate level programs in distance education and online education.
IGNOU Grade Card Status 2023 Details Table:
|Name of the Institution||Indira Gandhi National Open University|
|Year of Establishment||1985|
|List of Programs||Undergraduate, Diploma, Certificate, Advanced Diploma, PhD, Postgraduate Diploma and Postgraduate|
|No. of Regional Center||67|
|No. of Study Centers||2667|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Official Website||Click here|
What is IGNOU Grade Card?
IGNOU Grade Card Status: The IGNOU grade card shows the performance of the student in term end examination and practicals, which includes the name of the candidate, course code, programme, total marks obtained in the assignments, theory marks and practical marks etc.
The candidate should understand the difference between result and grade card, because the result gives the candidate only the marks obtained in the course and term end examination, but the grade card gives the candidate the course information, marks obtained in theory, practical marks and surface only. Also gives information about the marks obtained in the assignment. In simple words, the candidate understands better about his/her academic performance in the grade card.
Details Written in IGNOU Grade Card
Candidates can check the following information in their grade card given below:
- Candidate’s name
- Candidate’s Registration Number
- Program name
- Course code
- Total Marks Obtained in the Assignment
- Marks Required for the Assignment
- Term End Examination (Theory Marks)
- Term End Examination (Practical Marks)
- Assignment status
Note: It is necessary for the candidate to keep the printout of his/her grade card, so that it can be used in future if required.
Eligibility criteria of IGNOU 2023
IGNOU 2023 eligibility criteria are the minimum educational qualification and admission criteria that one has to fulfill in order to get admission in the desired program. The IGNOU eligibility criteria 2023 will include various requirements like nationality, age, domicile, education which the candidates need to fulfill in order to participate in the admission process.
How to download IGNOU Grade Card?
IGNOU Grade Card Status: Candidates can check the grade card according to their registered course, the process of which is given below, but the candidate has to carefully check the information included in the grade card and if any mistake is found, contact IGNOU University.
- First of all Visit the official website of IGNOU Grade Card.
- Then Simply Go to ‘Student Support‘ and click on ‘Results‘.
- Now click on the “Grade Card” option.
- After clicking on the option “Grade Card”, a new window will open in front of you.
- Here you will be asked about Grade Card Status for, Enrolment No. and Programme Code. Enter all the required information carefully and then click on submit.
- Now the IGNOU grade card of the candidate will appear on the screen, which you can download.
Important Information about IGNOU Grade Card Status:
Here are some important points that you need to keep in mind while downloading your grade card:
- Candidates can get the IGNOU Grade Card Status by downloading it through online only.
- It is advised to the candidate that after downloading the grade card, he should check all the information included in it, if any mistake is found in the grade card, then contact the university as soon as possible.
- If any student feels that he/she has got less marks accordingly then they should get their results re-evaluated once again.
- Candidate can also apply for Duplicate Grade Card for which he/she has to send Rs.250 through DD to IGNOU (Delhi).
Correction in IGNOU Registration Form 2023
IGNOU offers students the chance to make changes to their registration forms after the university’s time for registration has closed. Candidates are permitted to login using their registration credentials in case of any discrepancies and make modifications within the allotted time frame. If some wrong details are filled in the applications, the application may be rejected.
IGNOU admission status 2023
After a few days of successful registration, the university informs the status of IGNOU admission. The university’s official website allows visitors to monitor the status of their admission to IGNOU 2023. If the IGNOU Grade Card Status is updated on the university website and student portal, it means that the admission of the student has been confirmed.
How to check IGNOU 2023 Admission Status?
It is important for students to check IGNOU Grade Card Status to see if there is any discrepancy in their background and contact information. Students at IGNOU can check their admission status by following the steps below.
- Go to the official website of IGNOU.
- Go to the “Student Zone” section and click on the “Student Support” option. otherwise Follow this Link to go there.
- Now, click on the “Registration Status” option.
- Click on the link and the form-like window will open as you can see below.
- Enter your enrollment number and program code in the blank fields.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Candidates can now check IGNOU Registration Status.
How to Get a 2023 IGNOU Grade Card in Duplicate Form
IGNOU Grade Card Status: If a student misplaced their IGNOU grade card and needs a replacement. Candidates must pay the cost of the application. Students from India, students from SAARC countries, and students from non-SAARC countries each pay a different application cost.
The following table lists the application fee for a duplicate grade card:
|Students From||Payable Fee|
|SAARC countries||INR 400|
Students must complete the application form provided below in order to request a duplicate report card.
- And then mail it, together with the necessary fee in the form of a Demand Draft, to the IGNOU registrar.
- The actions listed below must be followed by students in order to request a duplicate IGNOU grade card:
- Get the application form first by downloading it from the official website, www.ignou.ac.in.
- Click here to obtain the duplicate grade card application form. Click this.
- Take a printout of the application and complete it with all the necessary information.
- Sending the completed application form and required payment to the IGNOU registrar is required.
- Students must mail their application to The Registrar at this address.
(Division of Student Evaluation)- Indira Gandhi National Open University
Block 12, Maidan Garhi
New Delhi-110 068
- The duplicate grade card will be sent by IGNOU to the registered students via mail.
- And Students, from their regional centre may pick up their grade card.
What is the meaning of “Completed” or “Not Completed” in IGNOU Grade Card?
IGNOU Grade Card Status: As everyone knows that IGNOU Grade Card Status shows the status of each exam which is “Completed” or “Not Completed”. Each row in the grade card represents the result and status of a course code. If your grade card shows Completed for a particular subject, it means that you have successfully passed that subject in both written examination and practical examination.
Also, if your grade card(IGNOU Grade Card Status) is showing Not Completed for a particular subject, it means that your IGNOU Grade Card is under process or you have failed in that particular subject’s exam. If you fail in any subject, you will have to submit assignments for that subject again to qualify in that subject. If your grade card is showing Not Completed for a particular subject, there could be several reasons for it such as-
- Assignment Mark/Grade not available.
- Theory tee result symbol not available.
- Session-end practical marks not available.
- Failure to obtain minimum passing marks in Assignment/ Theory/ Practical/ Project.
Hope you got all the information about What is IGNOU Grade Card Status, How to Login and Download IGNOU Grade Card 2023 and all regarding it. Kindly share this article and let people know about this IGNOU Grade Card Status info. Thank you so much for reading full article.