In Today’s article you will come to know about Indian Army Recruitment 2023 apply online date, How you can apply for that, What is the last date for Indian Army Recruitment 2023 apply online date, Is it for 10th pass or 12th pass all info regarding it. So read the article till last.
In the first 1 year, Army Rally Bharti was conducted two to three times in every state, but now in every 1 year, army recruitment rally is conducted only 1 or 2 times in the states to join the army, whenever the rally is conducted. You are informed 2-3 months in advance through the official website of the Indian Army, joinindianarmy.nic.in and through newspapers. So you will have only one chance to crack the recruitment, if you miss this chance then you will have to wait for next year rally. If you want to join the army, then you must have complete information about the updates of the rally.
Interested and eligible candidates may submit application through latest online facility only. Candidates must make sure they meet the necessary eligibility requirements before to filling out the form. The appropriate mention of all the personal and academic information is required. The table below contains information on departmental advertisements, the application process, the selection process, the deadline, and other aspects of Govt Indian Army Jobs 2023.
Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Details Table:
|Department Name||Indian Army SSC|
|Article Name||Agneepath Army Recruitment Rally 2023|
|Recruitment||Soldier GD, Tradesman & Clerk|
|Qualification||10th / 12th pass|
|Age Range (Soldier General Duty)||17 ½ to 23 Years|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store keeper/ Technician||17 ½ to 23 Years|
Age Limit & Relaxation:
The age limit of the candidate should be within 20 – 30 years. Please see the published official Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2023 Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2023 notification for age relaxation and other information.
The pay scale will be Rs 61,300/- per month, please check the Official Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Indian Army SSC (Technical) Recruitment 2023 Notification of this Govt Job for more information related to salary.
Selection Process for indian army recruitment 2023
- First of all your written test will be conducted.
- After passing the written test you will be called for interview by SSB Services Selection Board.
- This interview will run for 4 to 5 days.
- The candidates who will pass the interview will be sent for further training.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Bharti 2023
- If you wish to apply for Soldier General, your 10th grade grade point average must be higher than 45%.
Each subject must receive at least 33 percent of the possible points.
- The age of the applicant should be from 17 years to 21 years. If your age is more than this then you will not be taken for recruitment.
- You need a 10th grade pass certificate to apply for Soldier Tradesman.
- The age of the candidate should be from 17 to 23 years.
- They have no mark limit, however they must have completed the 10th grade.
- For Soldier General and Soldier Tradesman all the criteria have to be fulfilled.
- And both will have to go through the process of physical test and medical.
Indian Army Recruitment 2023 Document List:
We have included a list of documents required for Indian Army Recruitment 2023 which is as below.
- Class 10 certificate in which you should have passed and your date of birth should also be mentioned on it.
- Caste certificate issued by Tehsildar.
- Original residence certificate issued from Tehsil or District Magistrate’s office.
- Sarpanch of the village signed the character certificate with a photograph. That was less than 6 months ago.
- Class 10 and Class 12 mark sheets (for the post applied for) 25-30 passport size pictures of the candidate.
- Character certificates were presented by the school principal, college president, and headmaster.
- After you have applied, you will need to obtain your admission card, which you can readily do online. You must bring the same admission card with you.
- NCC certificate, outstanding sportsperson certificate were signed by the concerned officials.
- Photocopies of all the documents you have as well as the original documents should be attested by the authorities. Take them with you too.
How to Join Army after 12th?
Candidates who desire to join the Army after completing their 12th grade can apply for NDA and TES positions. In this also you are sent ahead only after age limit, medical, qualification.
To get admitted in NDA – You can apply after passing 12th in National Defense Academy. UPSC administers the exam for this. NDA recruitment takes place twice a year. Your Navy, Air Force, and Army all train together. The candidate would be trained for three years at the National Defense Academy in Pune. And is sent for a year to the Indian Military Academy. If you want to apply for this, then you will come to know through advertisement and internet and application forms for this are issued in June and December.
TES (Technical Entry Scheme)
If the candidate has passed 12th and want to apply for technical entry scheme then they can apply and as such candidates can join army on engineer basis. The government conducts this exam twice a year. Candidates can apply online by going to the official website.Those candidates who will be selected will be tested for 4 years in Army’s College of Engineering and basic military training is given in OTA Gaya for 1 year.
How to Register on indian army recruitment 2023 website?
Simply follow these steps to Register your self for indian army recruitment 2023 on official web portal.
- Before applying online for army recruitment, one has to register oneself on online portal. for this first go to the official website.
- Now come down here on the main page and click on JCO / OR Apply / Login. As shown in the picture below.
- Now here on this page you will get the option of registration, click on it.
- Now the page of guidelines will come here, read the guidelines related to registration and click on “Continue”.
- Now the registration form will appear in front of you, fill the information sought here correctly and then submit it.
- As a result, after completing all of the registration stages on the Join Indian Army website, you can login and apply online for available positions.
How to apply for Army Recruitment Rally 2023?
Before, for army recruitment, one had to go directly to the location of the rally; for this, no online application form was required; however, for army recruitment, an online application form must now be filled; how will you apply online, we have explained in a few steps below; in the same way, you can apply for Army Bharti 2023.
- To apply online for Army Recruitment 2023, first of all visit the Official Website. As shown in the picture below.
- Now come down here on the home page and click on JCO / OR Apply / Login. As shown in the picture below.
- Fill out the login information on the following screen, then enter the captcha code and login. (If you do not have a login ID, see how to register / register for a login ID above.)
- Now a page will appear in front of you, below your personal information, according to your profile, a list of recruitments for which you can apply, click on whatever recruitment will be open here. And submit the filled application form.
- This way you can easily apply online for the vacancies available.
Hope you got all your answers about How to Join India army and Indian Army Recruitment 2023 apply online date, register, online apply and eligibility etc. Thank you for read the post and kindly share this info to others and help them if anyone want to join Indian army. thanks Jai Hind!
FAQs of indian army recruitment 2023
1. When is Agniveer Recruitment starting?
The process of Agniveer recruitment is going to start from June 24 in the Air Force.
2. What should the youth do to join the army?
To join the army, young people must be physically and mentally strong, as well as run and prove that they are capable of being selected.
3. What tests do I have to go through if I want to join the army?
For this you will have to run first, then your chest will be measured, your physical test will be done and then your medical test will be done, If you pass all of these, you will be required to take a written test, after which your overall grade will be computed. Will travel In this manner, your pick will be completed in the end.