Jail Warder admit card: The admit cards for the position of jail warden will be made available by the UP Public Service Commission. For all applicants who have submitted a complete online application form, it will make the crucial document available. The only way for candidates to obtain the document is online. Only PDF format will be provided to applicants.
For the purpose of hiring 238 Male and Female applicants for the position of Bandi Rakshak or Jail Warder, the test authorities is conducting this examination. A selection method will be used to choose the candidates. The board has not yet disclosed the test’s exam date. The board may conduct these exams in the first quarter of 2023, according to the candidates.
When the UP Jail Warder Admit Card becomes available, candidates can download it using the information from their online application. Candidates will be informed by the exam organisation through a notice posted on its website and other communication channels. We will also include a direct link to get the same thing from the official website on this page.
UP Police Jail Warder Exam Date 2023
The UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2023 & Promotion Board recently announced the recruitment for 3638 Jail Warder, 2065 Fireman, and 102 Constable Horse Rider Posts (UPPRPB). For a very long time, many candidates were waiting for this hiring. Through the online application process, they filled out their application form.
Candidates who want to know about the Uttar Pradesh Police Jail Warder Exam Date 2023 can read this article because this article is about the same. The official website will make the exam date known. When the exam date is set, we will let you know. One of the most crucial considerations for each candidate as they study for the exam is the exam date. The exam date can help you get a sense of how much time they will have to complete the exam. want to get ready.
UP Police Jobs are one of the most wanted and desired jobs among the candidates, so any candidate who is looking to get the job will need the answer key. We are aware that the exam date is one of the things that students look forward to the most. The exam date has not yet been made public, but if you’re interested, you can find it here. We will continue to update this article with all the most recent exam-related news.
Goal of Jail Warder Recruitment Programme
About the UP Police The UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board was established by government order dated 02-12-2008 issued by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for direct recruitment and promotion on various non-gazetted posts of the UP Police, with the additional responsibility of carrying out the recruitment process in accordance with the relevant rules and procedures. Intentionally done!
The primary goal of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is to create and put into place a direct recruitment system that is fair, transparent, and rigorous (i.e., free of corruption), in accordance with established norms and processes, and makes use of cutting-edge technology. Made possible! Aside from this, the board’s primary goal is to regularly work on promotions for various jobs in order to convey high levels of motivation and ethics and to increase quality.
UP Police Jail Warder Selection Process 2023
The selection process consists of rounds like written test, physical standard test, personal interview. Accordingly, the eligibility process also consists of verification of documents, physical fitness test which are hurdles in the UP Police Jail Warder Selection Process 2023. As per the notice, all the rounds are conducted in the commander of the selection committee and the candidates selected in each round are further selected in the selection process. is promoted in the round of
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test
Details Written on UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- UP Police Jail Warder Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Latest Photograph
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Father’s or Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Test Centre
- Time Duration
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Date of Birth
- Name Of The Exam
- Exam Centre Name
- Essential instructions
- Signature of candidate
- Signature of Exam counselor
Candidates must have completed grades 10 and 12 from a recognised Board to be considered.
18 to 25 years old.
Fee for applications:
Candidates will be chosen based on their grades from the 10th and 12th grades, as well as their physical and medical fitness. After each stage, the final outcome will be shown.
How to Download the 2023 UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card?
Here are the full process to Download your Jail Warder Admit Card 2023, Simply follow these given steps one by one.
- When you initially access the Uttar Pradesh Police Department’s official website, you will see its home page on your computer screen.
- then look on the page for the UP Jail Warder Hall Ticket 2023 Download link.
- Just click on it and enter the information requested, such as the captcha code, password, DOB, and application form number.
- Please double-check your applications before submitting the necessary information. The UP Police Jail Warder Online Admit Card 2023 is now displayed to your screen.
- You can Save a copy of the UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2023 for future purposes.
How will be the Exam Pattern?
The Jail Warder in Uttar Pradesh The written exam will consist of multiple-choice questions and carry a maximum score of 300. In the written test for the UPPRPB Police Jail Warder position, there will be no negative marking. General knowledge, intelligence, mathematical and mental ability, and logical ability topics will all be covered in the questions. The written test will consist of 150 questions.
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Numerical & Mental Ability||38||76|
|Mental Aptitude, I.Q. & Reasoning Ability||37||74|
- It will be an objective Exam.
- There will be 300 questions and marks on the test.
- General knowledge, general Hindi, numerical and mental aptitude, mental aptitude, intelligence, and logical ability will all be
- covered in the question paper.
- There will be a failing grade.
Important Identity Proofs to Have For UP Jail Warder Exam:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Bank Passbook with Latest photograph
- ID proof authorized by Gazetted Officer
- Any Government-issued ID Proof
- Driving License
- Employee ID
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Ration Card
Must Consider Things After downloading the Jail Warder Admit card 2023
Candidates must double-check all information on the admission card. Once you have your admit card, carefully check the location and time of the exam as well as the name, date of birth, roll number, category, parent or guardian’s name, date of birth, photograph, candidate signature, name and address, examination centre address, and any other details that must be accurate. Check out the crucial directives and instructions for applicants on exam day.
- It’s crucial to keep your admit card safe to prevent any issues during the exam.
- Verify the admit card’s photo and signature. Before the examination begins, make absolutely certain that it is clean.
- To avoid any issues, thoroughly read all the instructions listed on the admit card and abide by them throughout the exam.
- The candidates are advised to contact the administration right once in case there is a problem with downloading or printing the admission card.
Hope you got all the information regarding What is Jail Warder admit card Exam 2023, What is the Exam pattern of Jail Warder admit card 2023, How to download Jail Warder admit card for the exam and many more details regarding Jail Warder admit card Exam. Thank you so much for giving your time to read this info. Kindly share this one and let others know about Uttar pradesh Jail Warder admit card Exam 2023. Thanks again.