NTA has declared JEE Main Result 2023 paper 1 (JEE Main 2023 result paper 1) on the official site. The date for issuing NTA JEE Main Result 2023 is 6 February. JEE Main Result 2023 download link is activated at jeemain.nta.nic.in. The direct link to download JEE Main Result 2023 has been updated on this page. Let’s find out the whole details in this article..
Earlier, NTA had officially released the Final Provisional JEE Main 2023 Answer Key for Paper 1 Session 1 at jeemain.nta.nic.in. To check JEE Main result 2023, candidates will need application number and date of birth/password. The JEE Advanced 2023 exam will be open to the top 2,50,000 candidates listed in the JEE Main 2023 result. On this page, a direct link to the JEE Main result 2023 will be posted. Each session’s IIT JEE Main 2023 results will be made available individually by NTA.
The authorities will announce the result of JEE Main 2023 session after considering all the challenges. Along with JEE Main 2023 result, candidates will be allowed to check JEE Main 2023 toppers list. Read the full article to find out What is the JEE Main 2023 result date and time, rank list, Download process, Preparation tips and more..
JEE Mains 2023 Exam Details
As per the data shared by NTA, out of total candidates around 8.6 lakh appeared for Paper 1, which is for BE/B.Tech courses and around 0.46 lakh candidates appeared for Paper 2 (BAR/BPlanning). NTA also shared the male-female ratio for BE/B.Tech course, more than 2.6 lakh female students appeared for the exam while more than 6 lakh male students appeared for the paper. The male ratio was more in paper 2 also, 25 thousand male students appeared for paper 2 while 21 thousand female students took the exam.
JEE Mains 2023 exam date
JEE Main 2023 will be conducted in two sessions- January and April. Session 1 has come to an end. The registration process for JEE Main Session 2 will start from 7 February 2023 at jeemain.nta.nic.in. JEE Mains 2023 exam will be conducted on 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th April 2023.
Details mentioned on the JEE Main Result Scorecard
One can get the following information on his or her scorecard after successfully logging in and downloading their JEE Mains results:
- Candidate’s name
- Application number
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Total marks obtained
- Percentile score
- All India Rank (AIR)
- State rank
- Cutoff marks
- Qualifying status
- Score in each subject (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics)
- Image of the candidate
How do I download the 2023 JEE Main Results?
Here is the full process to Download JEE Mains Result 2023..
- Visit the JEE Mains test result page at Official website.
- Click “JEE Main 2023 Session 1 Scorecard” on the website’s home page.
- You will be taken to a new page where you must enter your credentials in order to view the results.
- Your Application Number & Date of Birth will be requested on the page as your login information.
- An online digital copy will be accessible for download following login.
- It is advised to print off the page and keep it for reference in the future.
How to View or Check JEE Mains Result 2023?
Here are we explaining the Full process and Steps to View JEE Main Result 2023..
- Visit the official website of NTA JEE Main 2023.
- Click on the option named “View JEE Main result 2023” or “View score card”.
- Enter JEE Main Application Number and Date of Birth
- Now, click on the button of “Submit”
- Complete JEE Main result 2023 with scores will appear on the screen
- Then you can also Download JEE Main 2023 Result and save it for future purposes.
Age Limit for the Exam
- There is no set maximum age for applicants to JEE Main 2023.
- Applicants who passed the 12th grade or its equivalent in 2021, 2022, or who want to take the exam in 2023 may apply.
- Applicants must meet the qualifying requirements established by the institutions where they are applying for admission.
JEE Main Eligibility Requirements for 2023
See the part below for comprehensive information about JEE Main Eligibility Criteria 2023:
- Indian citizens as well as international applicants are welcome to apply. Foreign aspirants must, nevertheless, get the minimum marks required by the AIU for JEE Main.
- No maximum number of attempts is allowed when applying for JEE Main 2023.
- Qualification (B.E/B.Tech): Passed the 12th grade with a minimum of five subjects, including Physics, Mathematics, and Biology, Chemistry, Biotechnology, or any other technical vocational topic.
- Passed the 12th grade with mathematics as the required subject (B.Arch).
- Passed the 12th grade with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as required subjects (B.Plan).
- According to a recent notification by the NTA, applicants seeking admission to IIITs, NITs, and other CFTIs whose admissions are based on JEE Main ranks must have obtained at least 75% marks in the class 12th test (65% for ST/SC), or be in the top 20% of students who took the exam given by the relevant board.
State of Eligibility:
- Student eligibility codes must be filled out during the registration procedure. Applicants must select the state eligibility code from which they passed their 12th-level exam.
- The state’s eligibility rules are independent of applicants’ residences or places of origin.
- Students from India who complete their 12th grade in foreign institutions will be assigned a state code of eligibility based on the permanent address listed in their passports.
Important Statistics of JEE Mains 2023
- JEE Mains had the highest attendance rate in NTA history, totaling 95.79%. 8.22 lakh of the 8.6 lakh registered candidates showed up for the test.
- Twenty contestants in all received a score of 100%.
- No women in the top 20 candidates. No female contender received a perfect score, either.
- 2.62 lakh applicants are considered to be qualified to take the JEE advanced exam.
- Meesala Pranathi Sreeja, a female, has the highest NTA score (99.997259).
- The results of the 50 candidates are being monitored and put on hold.
- On June 6, 8, 10, 11, and 12, the second session of the JEE Mains exams will be held. The alternative exam dates are April 13 and April 15.
- Across 574 centres and 287 cities, the JEE Mains exam was administered in 13 different languages.
JEE Main Exam Pattern for 2023
Aspirants should review the information below on the JEE Main Test Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam is given in an online (computer-based) format. However, the drawing test for Paper 2A (the B.Arch exam) will be administered using a pen and paper format on an A4-sized drawing sheet.
- There will be two papers in JEE Main: Paper I for B.E./B.Tech students and Paper 2A/B for B.Arch/B.Plan students.
Applicants will have three hours to complete the assignment (4 hours for PWD).
- The exam will include questions of the objective variety(MCQ). The second paper will be a subjective one.
- There will be a total of 105 questions in Paper II B, 82 in Paper II A (B.Arch), and 90 in Paper I (B.Tech/B.E) (B.Plan).
- Languages: Applicants can take the JEE Main exam in a number of different languages. They include Punjabi, Tamil, Urdu, Telugu, Hindi, Gujarati, Hindi, Bengali, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Assamese, and Tamil.
- Marks: Paper 1 will be worth 300 points, while Papers II A and II B will be worth 400 points each.
- Marking System: There will be a 4 mark maximum for each right response. Any erroneous response will result in a loss of one mark.
Exam Preparation Tips JEE Main 2023:
Candidates should read the following JEE Main exam preparation tips while studying for the exam:
- Make or Write proper notes, and check it daily.
- Look over or Go through the entire exam syllabus and pattern.
- Practice with the site’s offered online and offline practise tests.
- Analyze your weakest and stronger points while reviewing sample questions from mock exams or other practise tests.
- Study from the accessible books and the NCERT course material.
- Retain the past week, at the very least, only for revision.
- For relax your body and mind, eat, sleep, and also engage in other activities.
JEE Mains 2023: Toppers List
- ABHINEET MAJETY
- AMOGH JALAN
- APURVA SAMOTA
- ASHIK STENNY
- BIKKINA ABHINAV CHOWDARY
- DESHANK PRATAP SINGH
- DHRUV SANJAY JAIN
- DNYANESH HEMENDRA SHINDE
- DUGGINENI VENKATA YUGESH
- GULSHAN KUMAR
- GUTHIKONDA ABHIRAM
- KAUSHAL VIJAYVERGIYA
- KRISH GUPTA
- MAYANK SONI
- NIPUN GOEL
- RISHI KALRA
- SOHAM DAS
- SUTHAR HARSHUL SANJAYBHAI
- VAVILALA CHIDVILAS REDDY
So, Hope here by reading this Article you have got all the information regarding JEE Main Result 2023, How to download JEE Main Result, How to check or view the JEE Main Result, plus What is the Eligibility, Age limit, Exam pattern of JEE Mains Exam! Thank you so much for reading full article, Kindly share this very useful knowledge to your friend circle and needy ones! Have a nice day..