Dear Reader, Welcome to today’s Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship Article. Are you thinking of applying Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Scheme 2022-23 Online? Are you thinking that this Dr. If you are wondering what is the Online Application, Benefits & Eligibility for panjabrao deshmukh hostel scholarship scheme? then you are reading the absolutely right post.
Dr panjabrao deshmukh scholarship, This is a scheme run by the Government on the website MahadbtMahait.gov.in for Government, Government Funded and Non-affiliated Colleges / Polytechnics Students, whose students are certified by the competent authority, a modest Farmers or whose parents are registered laborers.
Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship 2022-23 Table:
|Scholarship Department||Department of Technical Education|
|Scholarship Name||Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship (Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh Scheme 2022-23 )|
|Beneficiaries||10th /12th /Undergraduate /Post-Graduate Students|
|Benefits||INR 8,000 to INR 30,000 for 10 months|
|Last date of the scheme||31 March 2023|
|Helpline Number||022-49150800, 1800 120 8040 (Toll Free)|
|Official Website||Open here|
About Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship 2022-23 :
Maharashtra’s Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship 2022–2023 is an award granted to students who might not otherwise be able to pay to attend school. Students who come under the categorization of a marginalized tribe or who are members of the scheduled castes (S.C.), scheduled tribes (S.T.), and the other backward classes (O.B.C.) and choose to pursue technical education are provided money, dorms, and a monthly stipend by the Maharashtra government.
However, this Scheme will only be available to government-funded and non-affiliated college and polytechnic students who wish to enrol in the government’s vocational training programs.
The Scheme’s goal is to provide education to underprivileged, marginalized groups of people and their families who registered as labourers with the department of land records between 1995 and 2016.
What are the Benefits Of Maharashtra Panjabrao Deshmukh Scheme :
Under this scheme, 30000 thousand rupees will be given every year to the children of the candidates whose father is a tenant farmer/registered laborer who is studying in metro cities and 20000 rupees Will be given as every year to those who are studying in other cities or rural areas.
Candidates whose father is not a smallholder farmer/registered laborer and their annual income is up to Rs 1 lakh, for those studying in metro cities, Rs 10,000,000 per year and for those studying in other cities or rural areas, Rs 8,000,000. amount will be provided.
Candidates whose annual family income is between 1 lakh to 8 lakh rupees and their children are studying in metro cities will be given 10000 thousand rupees every year and those who are studying in other cities or in rural area will get Financial amount of Rs. 8000 thousand rupees.
A limit has been kept for the children of families who come in the category of annual income of 1 lakh to 8 lakh. Only 500 candidates of this category will be given the benefit in every district. Candidates who come under non-professional course and their annual family income is up to Rs.1 lakh will be given an amount of Rs.2000 thousand every year.
List of Documents Required to Make Panjabrao Deshmukh Scheme Registration:
- Domicile Certificate
- HSC & SSC mark sheet (for new applicants)
- Income certificate of parents
- Previous year mark sheet
- Hostel allowance affidavit
- Bank passbook
- Aadhar Card
- Father’s pan card
- Student’s PAN Card (Optional)
- Mother’s PAN Card (Optional)
- Registered labourers/unprivileged hunters will have to submit Tehsildar approved certificate/parent’s income certificate
- Hostel documents
- Family declaration of two children
Eligibility Criteria for Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Fee Scheme:
- All applicants must be legal residents of Maharashtra state.
- It will be mandatory for the applicant to submit residential certificate for Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Scheme.
- The total income of the entire family of the applicant should be within Rs.2.5 lakh to Rs.8 lakh for a whole year. Every applicant has to present his income certificate to declare his income.
- Whichever applicant wants to apply for this scheme, their parents should be registered as a registered laborer.
- If a candidate’s parents have very little or no farm at all, then students of such families can also apply, but in this case, the applicant will have to submit Labor Registration Certificate and Land Registration Certificate. Certificate) to be submitted along with the application.
- After 2010, only applicants who have taken cap admission can apply, that means only those students will be eligible who will be able to submit allotment letter after entering through centralized admission process.
- Only those students who have taken admission for professional courses or technical courses can take advantage of this scheme.
- Any private institutions such as self-financed ones who get admission at the institute level will not be eligible for its grant.
- Applicants must ensure that their attendance is at least 50% or more throughout the year.
- For Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Allowance, only two beneficiaries from each household will be able to take advantage of this Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Grant Scheme.
- This is also similar to the scholarship scheme, if an applicant is getting this grant, he will not be able to apply for any other scholarship scheme again in that year. If he/she does so then he/she will have to select his/her first choice, second choice for the scholarship.
How to Apply for the Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship? :
Here are we Given full Procedure by which you can apply for the Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship online, Just follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Website, the Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship’s official website.
- You have to create an account, by selecting the “New Applicant Registration” option, .
- Enter information such as your name, birthdate, address, phone number, email, and ID.
- On that mobile number, you will receive an OTP that will let you pass the platform verification process.
- Now you will use the username and password to log in.
- After logging in, complete the application by adding the necessary papers.
- Finally, submit the necessary paperwork and wait to hear whether you have been approved to get the scholarship.
- Before completing the application form, candidates are urged to carefully read the instructions provided.
How to Login in Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship Official portal? :
Here are some of simple steps you have to follow to Login into Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship website..
- Visit the official website.
- Enter the Home Page ID and Password and click on the Login button.
- After clicking on this button, a new page will open in front of you, in which you can see your details.
So, We hope now you have fully understood that What is Panjabrao Deshmukh Scheme, How to login Panjabrao Deshmukh scheme, The Registration process of Panjabrao Deshmukh Scheme 2022-23, The eligibility for apply to Panjabrao Deshmukh Scheme and also about panjabrao deshmukh scholarship documents! Kindly share this informatice post to all your friends via social media, Thank you so much.
Some of FAQs about Panjabrao Deshmukh Yojana 2023:
1. What is Punjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Allowance Scheme?
If the students of rural areas come to study in metro cities or other cities, then they do not get the facility of hostel. That is why the government has started this scheme for such candidates. Through this scheme, the government will provide scholarship to the eligible students.
2. How to apply for Punjabrao Deshmukh Scheme?
You can apply online for this scheme.
3. What is Dr Panjabrao Deshmukh Scheme Helpline Number?
Helpline number “022-49150800” has been given for this Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship Scheme.
4. For whom Panjabrao Deshmukh Scheme is been made?
The Maharashtra government has started a program to provide scholarships to students enrolled in the 10+2 educational system. The “Panjabrao Deshmukh Scholarship” program is for SC/ST/OBC students whose families make less than Rs. 8 lakh per year.