PFMS scholarship 2023: At present, the government has taken all necessary steps to encourage the students of our country to continue their education. Because even today there are many such meritorious students in the country who have to leave their education in the middle due to their weak economic condition. In view of this problem, the government has started PFMS scholarship.
If you are a student and want to get the benefit of PFMS Scholarship 2023, then you are requested to read this article till the end. Because today we are going to provide you all the important information related to Public Financial Management System Scholarship (PFMS) through this article. So, What is pfms scholarship 2023 and How it works as a helping hand, let’s know in this article..
PFMS Scholarship Details Table:
|Scholarship||Public Financial Management System Scholarship|
|Based on||Public Financial Management System 2023|
|Department||Ministry of Social Justice Empowerment|
|Beneficiaries||Economically Weaker Section Students|
|Official website||Open here|
About PFMS scholarship 2023:
Through the PFMS Scholarship started by the Central Government, scholarship is made available to those students who are financially poor and want to get continuous education. Public Financial Management System is a web based online software application. Which is developed and implemented by the Controller General of Accounts, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Government of India. Through this portal, the schemes run by the Central Government and the funds released under them are monitored. So that the eligible students are not deprived of getting the benefits of the schemes run by the government.
Various types of scholarships are provided to the students through the Public Financial Management System (PFMS). So that he can continue his education by getting scholarship. This scheme will promote education in the country. Due to which students from economically poor sections will be encouraged to get education. Public Financial Management System PFMS Scholarship will be distributed through DBT to all the weaker section students. 10th pass students can apply for PFMS Scholarship.
The List of Scholarships provided under PFMS 2023:
Under PFMS Scholarship 2023, there are many types of scholarships available for the students, which are as follows.
- PFMS Scholarship for University/College Students
- PFMS Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- PFMS Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- PFMS Student Scholarship National Means Cum Matric Scholarship
- Scholarship National Scheme for Promotion of Girl Child for Secondary Education
- PFMS Scholarship Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- PFMS Scholarship for Upgradation of Merit of SC Students
- PFMS Scholarship for Post Matric Scholarship for SC
Required Documents for PFMS Scholarship 2023:
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant student
- School or college admission fee receipt
- Passport size photograph of the applicant student
- Educational certificate
- Permanent residence certificate
- Birth certificate
Eligibility Criteria for PFMS Scholarship 2023:
- The applicant must be a permanent citizen of India to apply for PFMS Scholarship.
- Only those students whose family annual income is less than Rs.6 lakh can apply for PFMS scholarship.
- To register in PFMS Scholarship, the age of the applicant should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Applicants must have passed at least 10th class to apply.
- To apply for PFMS Scholarship, it is mandatory for the applicant’s bank account to be linked to Aadhaar card.
Instructions while filling the application form:
- Before applying you need to check your eligibility for the scheme.
- Remember to fill all the mandatory details in the form.
- Fill the registration form details very carefully.
- After filling the application form upload all your documents.
- Remember that your bank account should be linked to your Aadhaar card.
- Remember to take a print out of the application form after filling it.
What are the Benefits of PFMS Scholarship 2023:
- The benefit of PFMS Scholarship Scheme will be given to SC, ST and other backward class students.
- Through PFMS scholarship, the student will get the opportunity to continue his studies.
- Help will be provided in improving the field of education under the PFMS Scholarship Scheme.
- Poverty in the country will be reduced through PFMS Scholarship by educating students, so that all students can get better employment and help their families.
- PFMS scholarship will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary student through DBT.
- Under the PFMS Scholarship Scheme, scholarship will also be provided for higher studies.
- 90 banks have been included in the public financial management system (PFMS), which includes 26 PSBs, 59 RBI and 5 private sector banks.
- This amount is provided to the students in the form of scholarship for the girl students to pursue higher education.
Online Process for PFMS 2023 Scholarship Check:
To checkPFMS 2023 Scholarship Check, you have to follow the given steps…
- To check PFMS scholarship status, first of all simmply go to the Official website.
- After clicking on this link, you will see the home page of this website.
- On the home page, you will see the option of Know Payment Status, click on it.
- Now a form will open in front of you in which you have to fill the name of your bank.
- After this you have to fill your account number, after that you will have to enter the bank account number again to confirm the account number.
- After this you will see a captcha code which has to be filled after seeing it and then click on the search button.
- After clicking on the correct option, PFMS Scholarship Status will open on your screen.
- So friends, in this way you can get information about PFMS status.
How to Login PFMS scholarship 2023 Portal?
Here are the Given steps by which you will be able to Login to PFMS scholarship online portal..
- Simply go to the official website of PFMS Scholarship.
- After click on the link, you will be first landed on home page.
- On this home page you will see the option of Get Login Details.
- You have to click on this option.
- Then the login form will open in your screen.
- Enter all the infos demanded in this form like Login ID, Password etc.
- After entering it all, now you have to click on the login button.
- So by this process, you now be logged in to the portal.
Sarkari HSSC Group D Result Date 2023 Apply, Login process!
Process of PFPS NPS Payment Status Track Online:
Follow the given directions to know the PFMS NPS payment status details.
- Visit the official website of public financial management system (PFMS) to track PFPS NPS payment status.
- Click on the link of Track NSP Payment in the home page of the website.
- Enter bank account number, NSP Application Id and captcha code in the next page.
- After entering all the information, click on the search option.
- In the next page you will get the details related to NSP Payment.
How to PFMS scholarship 2023 Online Apply?
- For this, Simply go to the Official website.
- After that, the home page will open in your screen.
- On this home page you will see the option of PFMS Scholarship Student Registration.
- You have to select this option.
- After selection you have to select Scholarship to Universities/College Students.
- After selection, a form will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the search button after entering all the information asked in this form like in which year you passed 12th and from which board, bank account number, IFSC code.
- Your name will automatically be entered in the form as soon as you click on the search button.
- Now here you have to enter some of your information like mobile number, email id, user id password and captcha code.
- After entering all the information you have to upload your documents.
- After uploading the documents, you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way your registration will be completed.
Now Hope that You have understood that What is PFMS scholarship 2023, PFMS scholarship status, also PFMS 2023 scholarship check, Online apply for PFMS scholarship and many more related to it. Kindly share this article to let others know about this Very helpful scholarship! Thank you.