Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) has invited online application for the Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2023 of 710 Patwari. If you are interested in this Punjab Patwari Recruitment then you can apply before the last date. The Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board is conducting the registration for the post of Patwari and the registrations have started from 23 February 2023 at the official website sssb.punjab.gov.in.
The information related to this PSSSB Patwari job is as follows. PSSSB Recruitment 2023 Notification for Patwari is available on the official website. As per the notification, candidates will be able to register till March 20, 2023.
Bihar DELED 2023 Entrance Exam
Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2023 Details Table
|Article Name||Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Authority||Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board|
|Name of the Post||Patwari|
|Number of Vacant Posts||710 Vacancies|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Salary||Given Below in article|
|official Website||Open here|
Recruitment for PSSSB Patwari in 2023
Following the release of the Punjab Patwari Recruitment advertising, the application procedure began. The advertising was published on February 23, 2023, the same day that the application form was published. On the PSSSB official website, all recruitment-related activities will be conducted. Candidates may still access the Patwari Application Form at sssb.punjab.gov.in until March 20, 2023. (5.00 PM).
The link will be disabled by the relevant authority following the deadline for submission. No late applications will be taken into consideration. In this post, a direct application link has been assigned, and the connection is now active. In this article, we have also made an effort to include information on the openings, qualifications, and other specifics.
PSSSB Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2023 details
A total of 710 vacancies will be filled for the post of Patwari through this recruitment drive. These include 266 vacancies of General Category, 76 of EWS, 154 of SC, 79 of BC, 84 of ESM, 26 vacancies of Divyang, 20 of Sports and 05 of Freedom Fighter. Out of total 710 vacancies, 251 vacancies are reserved for women.
Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link
The online registration process for Punjab Patwari Recruitment has been started on the official website. Direct link to apply for Punjab Patwari Vacancy 2023 is updated below which will redirect you to the official website of Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board.
How to apply online for the Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2023?
The procedure for applying online has gotten simpler recently. You can easily fill out the sssb.punjab.gov.in Patwari Application Form by following these steps:
- So First of all You must have to visit the PSSSB’s official website.
- On the home screen’s top, four options will be available. Choose “Online Applications” from the list of options.
- By clicking the link, A new page containing the application links for various posts will emerge.
- Click on the link provided for the Patwari post and carefully read all of the instructions.
- Tap the “New Registration” link at the bottom of the page to register for the website.
- You must now begin filling out the application form with the necessary information and uploading the required files.
- Make the final submission and pay the application fee as specified on the application form.
- For use in future hiring processes, keep a copy of the printed application and the payment receipt.
Required Documents for Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2023
Here are the list of required documents for PSSSB Patwari Recruitment Examination..
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- PAN Card
- Educational Qualification Certificate (as per post)
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
The list of qualifications needed for the aforementioned position is provided below:
- Candidates for the position of patwari must be at least 18 years old.
- Those who are applying for the position of patwari should not be older than 37.
- For candidates who fall under the reserved category, the upper age limit is relaxed by a few years.
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited university with a degree in one of the relevant subjects.
- Candidates must have at least 120 hours of professional experience utilising a computer or IT in Office Productivity Programs or Desktop Publishing Apps from an accredited institution. They must also possess a “O” level certificate from OEACC or 120 hours of CA experience.
- The Punjabi language must have been taken as either a required or elective subject in Class 10 to qualify.
Applicants who are interested in applying for the Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2023 must submit the application fee. The application cost for this copy is a concern for candidates who are submitting applications for the Punjab Patwari Recruitment. Inform everyone that the application fee for the Punjab Patwari Recruitment has been set at Rs. 1000 for general candidates, Rs. 250 for everyone else, and Rs. 50 for people with disabilities and people with physical impairments. The application cost can be paid online by all applicants.
The PSSSB Patwari has published the required educational background for the 2023 PSSSB Recruitment in the official notice. The applicant must be a recent graduate of an accredited institution. He or she should have relevant job experience from a recognised or respected institution using a personal computer or information technology in Office Productivity Apps or Desktop Publishing Programs. Candidates must have completed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the required or elective subjects, or any other exam in Punjabi that is equivalent, as determined from time to time by the Punjab Government.
Candidates can refer to the official notification for more details on the PSSSB Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualifications.
The official notification of PSSSB Recruitment 2023 contains information on the minimum age requirement. The minimum and maximum age requirements for PSSSB Patwari Recruitment are 18 and 37 years, respectively. The PSSSB Recruitment 2023 age restriction varies per position, and age relaxation is permitted in accordance with government regulations.
Exam Pattern of Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2023
|English& Punjabi Language||20||20|
|Punjab History and Culture||10||10|
Applicants applying for the Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2023 or those considering applying want to know how candidates will be chosen for this job. Inform everyone who is interested in the application procedure that a written exam will be held for the 2023 Punjab Patwari Recruitment. The candidates who pass this examination will then be invited for document verification, and a final medical examination will follow.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Punjab Patwari Notification 2023 Important Dates
|Starting date to apply||23/02/2023|
|Last Date to Apply||22/03/2023|
|Fee Payment Last Date||22/03/2023|
|Expected date of exam||Later announced|
So Hope by reading this article now you have fully understood about Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2023 Online apply, not this but all other data like Age limit, Eligibility, Selection process, Important dates, and Salary of Punjab Patwari Post also all other details regarding Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2023. Hope you enjoyed and consider this article a valuable. IF so, then kindly share this article of PSSSB Patwari Recruitment to others and let them know about this. Thank you so much!
Important FAQs for Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2023
1. What is the maximum age for the 2023 Punjab Patwari Recruitment?
The age restriction is 18 years for children and 37 years for adults.
2. How much will Punjab Patwari Vacancies Government Jobs pay in 2023?
The post has a monthly minimum pay scale of Rs. 19,900 and a pay scale that ranges from Rs. 19,900 to 63,200. The position has a monthly salary cap of Rs. 63,200.
3. What are the important dates for the vacancy for Punjab Patwari?
23 February 2023 marks the application starting date, while 22 March 2023 is the application ending date.
4. What is the fees to submit an online application for Punjab Patwari?
The application fees is Rs. 1000 for general category applicants, Rs. 250 for EWS, OBC, SC, and ST applicants, and Rs. 500 for candidates with physical disabilities.