Swami Vivekananda Merit cum means Scholarship: Here is the Very Good News! for all those who are Struggling for their expenses for Study or Can’t afford the Study Cost. So West Bengal Government brings the Swami Vivekananda Merit cum means Scholarship by which this problem will be solved for them all. So let’s Deep dive to this information.
The main objective of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the meritorious students in the state. Students in West Bengal who are unable to pay their tuition fees can now continue their studies as the government will bear the cost of their education. This initiative will increase the literacy rate along with employment in the state. Students will be able to get over the financial load that their education has placed on them thanks to this portal or Scheme. The Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Program is open to all students in the state from low-income households.
Swami Vivekananda Merit cum means Scholarship Table :
|Name of Scholarship||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship|
|Launched by||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, West Bengal|
|Eligible Courses||HS, UG Honors, PG, Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Paramedical, Diploma, PG.|
|Major Benefit||The scholarship amount ranges from INR 12,000 per annum to INR 60,000 per annum.|
|Scholarship Objective||To Provide scholarships to help poor students|
|Scholarship under||State Government(West Bengal)|
|Official Website||Click here to Open|
Which Documents Required for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum means Scholarship?
Here are the Required documents for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum means Scholarship..
- Both sides of the Qualifying examination Mark-sheet Report.
- Secondary or equivalent examination admit card in original income affidavit, income certificate.
- Page one of a bank passbook must contain account number and IFSC code.
- Ration card, voter identification card, or Aadhaar card along with a recent passport-size photo (size 10 to 50 kb) and a certified copy from the institution’s head.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Application Form 2023 :
Candidates may apply online through the official website using the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Form that has been made available online. The login ID and password required for login renewal must be the same those provided when the application was first submitted.
Upload all the necessary documents for the Swami Vivekananda Renewal Form within a month.
Documents that must be presented should be submitted twice, as well as a year-by-year grade sheet for semester exams. The following records are necessary:
- A hard copy of the previous exam results.
- A letter of Admission for the subsequent level of education.
- Page 1 of the bank passbook (which shows the scholarship amount from the last year).
Swami Vivekananda Merit cum means Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2023
As you are all aware, the West Bengali government created the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Program for students. Through this programme, eligible students from low-income households in the state can receive financial aid.
Students who passed the state board test with a 60 percentile or higher are eligible for this programme. Previously, the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Program had eligibility requirements of 75%.
Mamata Banerjee, the chief minister of West Bengal, modified the eligibility criteria. Now, applicants must have a grade point average of at least 60% to be considered for this programme. The Chief Minister virtually recognised at least 1700 students who had passed secondary, higher secondary, and madrassa exams on this occasion.
The students were given laptop computers. The students also receive books written by well-known Bengali authors. Under this program, a family’s maximum annual income is Rs 2,50,000.
What is the amount of swami vivekananda scholarship :
- Higher Secondary (XI & XII): Rs. 1,000
- UG (Arts & Commerce): Rs. 1,000
- UG (Science, Other Professional Courses, UGC approved): Rs. 1,500
- Diploma (Polytechnic/GNM/Para-Medical): Rs 1,500
- PG (Arts & Commerce): Rs. 2,000
- PG (Science, other professional courses approved by UGC): Rs. 2,500
- UG (Engineering), PG (Engineering) and other professional courses (AICTE approved), UG (Medical-Degree), Non-NET M.Phil.: Rs 5,000
- Non NET Ph.D.: Rs. 8000
The Selection Process for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship:
Here we discussed full process for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum means Scholarship..
- To begin with, the relevant online applications and supporting documentation must be submitted.
- On the basis of the student’s salary scale and the impressions they obtained, they are placed first in declining order.
- A time-bound verification report will be generated.
- The applicants’ ability to access all of their records will be the basis for the validity check.
- The award will ultimately be given out according to their own records.
How to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship? :
Candidates can submit an online application for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship after visiting the official website. Additionally, minority students can submit an application via the website of the West Bengal Minority Development Finance Corporation. The exact application instructions for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship are as follows:
- On the official website, the registration link is located in the upper right corner.
- After completing the registration process, you will be able to access your account by using your ID and password.
- Following your account login, complete the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application.
- Answer all of the application form’s questions and upload any supporting documentation.
- Submit your application once it has been completed.
- Your Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme application will be complete after you have done this.
Potential/Scope of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme:
Let’s See that How’s Swami Vivekananda Merit cum means Scholarship is a Bold form of a scholarship worth for Students to apply for and what are the potentials it holds:
- Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme benefits the students of class XI and XII in regular mode and at graduation level in Science/Arts/Commerce, Engineering, Medical and Technical/Vocational courses. Post Graduate level students in Science/ Arts/ Commerce and Technical/ Management. These scholarships will be sanctioned to the deserving students on the basis of merit-cum-means criteria.
- Now the family income’s upper limit has been leveled at Rs. 2,50,000/- per year.
- There’s no need to submit hard copy of the application.
- Students must have passed at least in the year 2021 or 2020 (unable to get admission in year 2020 due to unavoidable reasons).
- 60% marks in aggregate in the last qualifying examination from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education / West Bengal Council for Higher Secondary Education / Madarsa Education for Higher Secondary Level or Under Graduate Level Scholarship.
- 60% marks in aggregate in Diploma course from AICTE approved institutes and affiliated to WBSCT and VE&SD for undergraduate level scholarship (second year Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy courses through lateral entry) or State for undergraduate level scholarship Affiliated by the Faculty of Medicine (in II Year Pharmacy Course through Lateral Entry)
- 53% marks in aggregate in Graduation (Honours subject) from any State University for Post Graduate Level Scholarship (General Education) 55% in Graduate course from any State University or AICTE approved Institute of Post Graduate Level Scholarship (Engineering/ Number. Technology / Pharmacy).
- Students pursuing M.Phil courses and Doctoral courses (Non-NET Junior Research Fellow and NET-Lecturership) from state aided institutions will come under the zone of this scholarship scheme.
- Kanyashree recipients (K-2) pursuing post graduate courses in science, arts and commerce stream from universities of this state after obtaining undergraduate degree with 45% marks in aggregate from institutions of this state will come under this scholarship scheme.
- Candidates who opt for these scholarships and are found eligible will not be allowed to take any other Government (Central/State) scholarship or stipend for the same course/stage of study. However, one-time grant or aid received from any source, or free or partially free studentships allowed by the host institutions shall not debar the students from availing the benefits of the scheme.
So, Here in this Article we have covered all type of Information regarding What is Swami Vivekananda Merit cum means Scholarship, The Online Apply process or How to Apply for Swami Vivekananda Merit cum means Scholarship. Kindly share this article as much as possible, because this little help of sharing can give a New hope for Education to West bengal students! Thank you..